- White Chocolate Chips (2 bags)
- Dried Cranberries (about 1 cup)
- Mixed Nuts (1 to 1 1/2 cups) - chopping them up would be good:)
- Chop up your mixed nuts, stir in the dried cranberries and set aside.
- Use a double-boiler to melt your chocolate, or... place your white chocolate chips in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and stir. Return to microwave for another 30 seconds. Remove and stir. By your 3rd round of 30-second nuking and stirring, your chocolate should be ready.
- Mix your nuts and dried cranberries into the melted chocolate.
- Let sit for a couple minutes and then use a spoon or a small 1/2 inch ice cream scooper to form small mounds of chocolate goodness on a non-stick surface (I used cupcake papers).
- Allow candy to cool for 1/2 an hour.
- Devour and share!